User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Refer to the given Venn diagram and select the incorrect statement regarding P, Q and R.

A R has three pairs of jointed legs which help it to walk, run and climb.
B Q has paired and unpaired fins that help in movement in water.
C P has special air sacs connected to the lungs which aid in respiration process.
D Q is a shelled animal that possesses a muscular structure called foot which produces a series of wave like movements, pushing its body forward.

As per the question the animal Q is an shelled animal because it have endoskeletonSo the option D should be correct.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
i do not get the answer explain it

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
In the solution it is said that 'Q' is a fish but in the ans it is something else can i get its explanation

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Fish... dont have exogenic skeleton

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Disagreed Utsavi

Ans 5:

Class : Class 8
questions like what is p q r s etc. are very confusing and they should give straightforward questions which are easily understandable...even in maths or reasoning its the same thing......they should not give a whole achievers section test with only diagrams and stuff like whats p whats q......SOF should improve their questions....also They should make their site better....the site is so boring and we don't feel like taking tests...the site is so outdated...not even designed properly....there are always pictures for diagrams in maths or science questions.....very bad questions and content

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
Excuse me utsavi, but SOF prepares questions like that for the exams to be more competitive

Ans 7:

Class : Class 9

Post Your Answer