User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Observe the given figure and answer the following questions.
Which of the following statements is correct regarding the maximum brightness of the bulb used in the circuit?

A A similar battery is connected between the probes in same order.
B A similar battery is connected between the probes in reverse order.
C A similar bulb is connected between the probes.
D None of these

I can't see figure

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
the figure is the same as in question 9........but the ans is not option A because if we add a battery between the probes in the same order , then as overall , the negative terminal of the two batteries will come in contact and as we know both the batteries will push electricity against each other and we have to subtract its voltage , thus resulting in decrease in the amount of electricity or short circuit may happen.

Ans 2:

THERE IS NO FIGURE

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
It is A

Ans 4:

Class : Class 10
Where is the figure?

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
I think it is the photo in the previous question

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

the question is from the figure in question 9

Ans 10:

My tab is being discriminated! I didn't get the figure.

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

why is figure not given?

Ans 13:

When a battery is connected in the same order, it will cause a short circuit. On the other hand, Connecting it in the reverse order will brighten it up. The answer is b.

Ans 14:

so ans should be option B

Ans 15:

Class : Class 10
There is no figure!!!!!

Ans 16:

WHY THIS ANSWER??????

Ans 17:

very nice photo

Ans 18:

where is the figure

Ans 19:

no figure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 20:

THERE IS NO FIGURE GIVEN. NOT GOOD!!!

Ans 21:

Ans 22:

For all those who say that the figure is not there, the question refers to the figure in the previous question, that is, Q.9.A is the correct option because by in the same order it means the same order in which the cells of the battery are connected, that is, positive terminal should be connected to the negative terminal, through the wires.I, therefore, believe that option A is the correct option.If you did not understand the above explanation, then imagine that the two probes are just at the side of the battery. Now imagine that another battery is between the two probes in the same order like the other battery. Now can you imagine the circuit complete and understand why option A is correct?Hope that this comment is helpful.

Ans 23:

The qs is wrong as it should be "similar batteries" as for the glow of the bulb one battery one work at all .

Ans 24:

why answer is A?????????????????????????????????????

Ans 25:

For the people who didn't see the figure, the figure is the same as the one in the previous question. However, even I don't understand how the answer is (a). It should be (b)

Ans 26:

Ans 27:

Post Your Answer