User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 6

State ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false.
(A) Two distinct lines meeting at a point are called concurrent lines.
(B) The centre of a circle is always in its interior.
(C) A line has no end points.

(A) (B) (C)
A F T F
B F T T
C T F F
D T T T

Ans b as more than 2 lines passing through a given point are concurrent

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
B is the correct option. Please rectify this error....

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
answer is b.

Ans 3:

b

Ans 4:

It is b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
yes

Ans 6:

Class : Class 10
B is the right answer. I have faced this kind of problems thrice. Please correct the answer.

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
It's bbbbbbbbb. B

Ans 8:

I think B is the right answer .

Ans 9:

agree with every body

Ans 10:

I'm sure it'd be B as the answer.

Ans 11:

Class : Class 5
B is the correct answer

Ans 12:

sof is stupid it is bbbbbb

Ans 13:

nnb

Ans 14:

As per my best knowledge the answer of this question should be option B.three lines are necessary to be defined as concurrent lines.Please rectify this mistake or justify the answer.

Ans 15:

three or more lines passing through a common point are called concurrent lines. so , option B should be correct .

Ans 16:

Class : Class 1
B IS CORRECT. BBBBBBB

Ans 17:

answer is B

Ans 18:

Shorya - You are a foolish yellow shit. you have seen others answers and wrote there. so , there is nothing to be so proud.

Ans 19:

Ans 20:

Ans 21:

concurrent lines are three lines meeting at a common point . Agree with Chet .

Ans 22:

corrrect ans is b.

Ans 23:

B is the correct answer as concurrent line are those where more then three lines intersect

Ans 24:

Keerthana Krishnan from yuvabharathi public school the correct answer is b.

Ans 25:

the answer is B no matter what

Ans 26:

It's B. Concurrent lines are 3 or more lines meeting at a common point. And INTERSECTING lines are 2 lines (strictly 2 and NOT more than that) meeting at a common point. SOF rectify this. You have not rectified even if there are 66 comments

Ans 27:

Ans 28:

Ans 29:

the correct answer is b. When two lines intersect each other, they are called intersecting lines. When there are more than two lines passing through a point, they are called concurrent lines.THIS QUESTION IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 30:

Answer is surely B as three distinct lines meeting at one are called cocurrent lines

Ans 31:

Yes. SOF should rectify. Correct answer is B. I have been seeing that SOF has been making a lot of these mistakes lately...

Ans 32:

B is the correct answer. Three lines are needed to form concurrent lines.

Ans 33:

shorya dont be so proud

Ans 34:

Class : Class 4

Ans 35:

b is ans

Ans 36:

B IS THE RIGHT ANSWER.. I WROTE B

Ans 37:

Bruh it’s b

Ans 38:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ans 39:

ITS B!

Ans 40:

'B' is the correct answer

Ans 41:

I think B is the correct option as three or more lines meeting at a point is called concurrent not two

Ans 42:

Don’t write like a computer shorya everyone knows the correct answer not only you so don’t be so proud and think yourself as the greatest mathematician in the whole wide universe

Ans 43:

Shourya you overconfident guy, copying from others. B is the correct answer SOF. You can check you r own synopsis

Ans 44:

Ans 45:

B is the correct answer. Please rectify.

Ans 46:

please rectify this error. the answer is B

Ans 47:

jb b bb bb b

Ans 48:

I think B is the right answer

Ans 49:

b is the answer . there has to be 3 lines to make concurrent lines

Ans 50:

Ans 51:

B is the correct answer.

Ans 52:

Ans 53:

b is the correct answer

Ans 54:

its b

Ans 55:

B is correct

Ans 56:

Yes the answer of this question is option B .... as only three or more lines intersecting at one point are defined as concurrent lines ...

Ans 57:

b will be the correct answer. Please modify it

Ans 58:

b is the right answer.... if two lines pass through each other then they will be intersecting lines...please rectify it

Ans 59:

B is correct.

Ans 60:

Class : Class 3
you are so dumb sof it is bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ans 61:

b is thee correvct answer and souvagaya plee dont right abusive words .This is a public forum and youu are abusing openly.we can call helpline number - 1098 for you ( which is for protection of a child from abusing or unsafe touchor we can case on you in court regarding JUVENILE JUSTICE ACT, 2015 , which gives a child right for protecction from abusing

Ans 62:

b is the correct answer please rectify it .do not believe the answer d.

Ans 63:

2 Lines meeting at a point are called intersecting lines. 3 or more lines intersecting at a point are called concurrent lines

Ans 64:

Ans 65:

I am a legendary god in geometry and according to my ultra legendary brain the solution or answer to this question is (b)

Ans 66:

ans is b

Ans 67:

b

Ans 68:

everyone else could tell the right ans not only u........so better act properly shorya

Ans 69:

Correct answer should be B or else it would not be called conucurrent.

Ans 70:

The answer is 'b' as 3 lines intersecting at a point are concurrent. The centre of the circle is always in the middle of it (interior) and a line is never ending which is depicted by the arrows beside the straight line on each side. Please rectify this error SOF. With Sincere Regards,Chetanya Singh of Jayshree Periwal International School, Jaipur

Ans 71:

Three lines intersecting at a point are concurrent lines. So, B is the right answer

Ans 72:

Option B is the correct answer. Please rectify. And Shourya please mind your words

Ans 73:

2 lines meeting at common point are intersecting lines but not concurrent lines the ans is 'b'.

Ans 74:

The correct answer will be (b) as two distinct lines meeting at a point are called intersecting lines. There is an error in the question.

Ans 75:

b is the correct answer

Ans 76:

B is the correct answer

Ans 77:

'B' is the right answer. if you check your synopsis you have also mentioned that three or more line intersecting at a point is concurrent lines. Please rectify the mistake.

Post Your Answer