User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

The diagram shows an object O viewed using two mirrors. A person looks into the mirrors as shown. At which position is the image of O seen?

A a
B b
C c
D d

pls explain me this

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 3:

Class : Class 1
Eyes its c for sure......😁😁

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
i agree with everyone that say that the answer is cccccccccccccccc!

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
The ans is Noobs

Ans 6:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 7:

it should be c and if not, please provide the solution

Ans 8:

Do not fight so much, it is just a printing mistake. It happens with many questions.

Ans 9:

answer should be c

Ans 10:

How the hell is it d even if we take it the wrong way there is a one in a ten million chance someone gets a then how d is even possible this is idiotic

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

Cccccccccccccccccccccccccc nothing except cccccccccccccccccc. Every one is correct d is wrongggggg

Ans 13:

C

Ans 14:

The correct answer is option C

Ans 15:

the answer is C

Ans 16:

I agree with you all . the answer is C . if the answer is D , please provide a solution

Ans 17:

C

Ans 18:

yes ,its c !!!

Ans 19:

Sorry I put the previous comment by mistake....HOW IS IT D?????

Ans 20:

it should be C because in a periscope it reflects light SOF is wrong they are saying D

Ans 21:

yes.

Ans 22:

IT'S C PLEASE UPDATE IT!!!!!!! I agree with you all it's C

Ans 23:

Ans 24:

Ans 25:

HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT C????

Ans 26:

How is it'd'? It is c as the eye is not even looking on point d

Ans 27:

The ans to this ques is not d because the image will be seen at point c

Ans 28:

how ans is D????

Ans 29:

the answer is not c as the image formed will have the same distance as the original object. the answer should be d.

Ans 30:

Hello everyone..I have answered the test and found out that the answer is D...There is no solution

Ans 31:

Even I agree with answer c

Ans 32:

Class : Class 3
it is c

Ans 33:

i rock,im the smartest and the answer is c

Ans 34:

it is c

Ans 35:

it is so wrong! the answer is surely c. they are cheating us for money

Ans 36:

Answer should be C!!!

Ans 37:

it is CCCCCCCCCC so obvious

Ans 38:

Answer is C. The concept is followed in a periscope and the object is only seen on the mirror and not outside.

Ans 39:

because I think if you just forget that how a periscope works, and see through it then your brain would think that the object is on point d.

Ans 40:

Ans 41:

It's C for sure

Ans 42:

Class : Class 5
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 43:

I agree with everyone, the answer is c as the mirror(point c) is the last object for the light to bounce of before reaching the eyes. I have checked this question online and all the websites ( including world famous Q

Ans 44:

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE CCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 45:

the answer is surely c!!!!!!!

Ans 46:

The ans is C,C,C and only C .

Ans 47:

why is it D? it should be C

Ans 48:

C is the answer

Ans 49:

Ans is C

Ans 50:

Class : Class 4
ansssssssssssssssss shouldddddddddddd beeeeeeeeeeeeeee ccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 51:

C

Ans 52:

i agree with you.

Ans 53:

it is c no doubt.......

Ans 54:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 55:

Answer should be C as that is the only point the eye is looking at.

Ans 56:

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 57:

It should be C as same concept is used in submarines

Ans 58:

It’s c

Ans 59:

Class : Class 10
I agree with Aarushi and Tanishtha.The image will be seen on the lower mirror.

Ans 60:

I agreed with all. Ans is C.

Ans 61:

Ans 62:

the answer is c ....

Ans 63:

ANS IS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 64:

i typed the answer as c because the same concept is followed in the submarine

Ans 65:

It should be c....

Ans 66:

It should be ans C , If not pls provide with a solution to the same. SOF olympiad trainer, I also request to ban Harry potter from hogwarts, hogsmede due to his ego which can hurt others feelings and also due to is maybe incorrect saying that he is the smartest of them all

Ans 67:

I think it should be C ......... SOF pls give the solution .............

Ans 68:

as all my friends are agree with ans C I am also agree with that ans because the only point is in fig that 'c' from where we can see image 'o'

Ans 69:

answer is D , the image of an object in a mirror is virtual and the position of this virtual image is at the same distance inside the mirror as the distance of observers eye from the mirror, so image formed in mirror c would be seen by the observers eye at point d.

Ans 70:

the answer is c

Ans 71:

its c noobs

Ans 72:

It should be c as the eye can see from that point only.

Ans 73:

if the answer is d, then give the solution.

Ans 74:

ANS is C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 75:

when we see the result is says d is the correct answer

Ans 76:

Answer should be 'C' as the eye can see the image on the first mirror as light will reflect from the second mirror at an angle that it hits the first mirror and then the eye

Ans 77:

It’s cHow in the world is d. It’s not even in the periscope

Ans 78:

Class : Class 4
It should be 'c' as the image of 'O' is seen on the mirror at 'c' and same concept is used in periscopes.

Ans 79:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Post Your Answer