User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

The diagram shows an object O viewed using two mirrors. A person looks into the mirrors as shown. At which position is the image of O seen?

A a
B b
C c
D d

pls explain me this

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
How is it'd'? It is c as the eye is not even looking on point d

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9

Ans 3:

Class : Class 3
ANS is C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
it is c

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
its c noobs

Ans 6:

IT'S C PLEASE UPDATE IT!!!!!!! I agree with you all it's C

Ans 7:

Cccccccccccccccccccccccccc nothing except cccccccccccccccccc. Every one is correct d is wrongggggg

Ans 8:

HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT C????

Ans 9:

The correct answer is option C

Ans 10:

Hello everyone..I have answered the test and found out that the answer is D...There is no solution

Ans 11:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

how ans is D????

Ans 14:

it should be c and if not, please provide the solution

Ans 15:

Class : Class 10
I agree with Aarushi and Tanishtha.The image will be seen on the lower mirror.

Ans 16:

The ans is C,C,C and only C .

Ans 17:

Even I agree with answer c

Ans 18:

It’s c

Ans 19:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 20:

Answer should be 'C' as the eye can see the image on the first mirror as light will reflect from the second mirror at an angle that it hits the first mirror and then the eye

Ans 21:

the answer is surely c!!!!!!!

Ans 22:

when we see the result is says d is the correct answer

Ans 23:

It's C for sure

Ans 24:

Answer should be C as that is the only point the eye is looking at.

Ans 25:

The ans is Noobs

Ans 26:

C

Ans 27:

I agree with everyone, the answer is c as the mirror(point c) is the last object for the light to bounce of before reaching the eyes. I have checked this question online and all the websites ( including world famous Q

Ans 28:

Class : Class 5
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 29:

it should be C because in a periscope it reflects light SOF is wrong they are saying D

Ans 30:

Class : Class 1
ANS IS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 31:

It should be ans C , If not pls provide with a solution to the same. SOF olympiad trainer, I also request to ban Harry potter from hogwarts, hogsmede due to his ego which can hurt others feelings and also due to is maybe incorrect saying that he is the smartest of them all

Ans 32:

answer should be c

Ans 33:

the answer is C

Ans 34:

it is CCCCCCCCCC so obvious

Ans 35:

Do not fight so much, it is just a printing mistake. It happens with many questions.

Ans 36:

C

Ans 37:

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE CCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 38:

It should be c as the eye can see from that point only.

Ans 39:

answer is D , the image of an object in a mirror is virtual and the position of this virtual image is at the same distance inside the mirror as the distance of observers eye from the mirror, so image formed in mirror c would be seen by the observers eye at point d.

Ans 40:

if the answer is d, then give the solution.

Ans 41:

I think it should be C ......... SOF pls give the solution .............

Ans 42:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 43:

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 44:

C is the answer

Ans 45:

i typed the answer as c because the same concept is followed in the submarine

Ans 46:

i agree with you.

Ans 47:

Class : Class 4
It should be 'c' as the image of 'O' is seen on the mirror at 'c' and same concept is used in periscopes.

Ans 48:

why is it D? it should be C

Ans 49:

i agree with everyone that say that the answer is cccccccccccccccc!

Ans 50:

Ans is C

Ans 51:

How the hell is it d even if we take it the wrong way there is a one in a ten million chance someone gets a then how d is even possible this is idiotic

Ans 52:

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 53:

Class : Class 4
ansssssssssssssssss shouldddddddddddd beeeeeeeeeeeeeee ccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 54:

The ans to this ques is not d because the image will be seen at point c

Ans 55:

the answer is c ....

Ans 56:

Answer is C. The concept is followed in a periscope and the object is only seen on the mirror and not outside.

Ans 57:

Eyes its c for sure......😁😁

Ans 58:

Sorry I put the previous comment by mistake....HOW IS IT D?????

Ans 59:

I agree with you all . the answer is C . if the answer is D , please provide a solution

Ans 60:

Ans 61:

It should be c....

Ans 62:

yes.

Ans 63:

the answer is not c as the image formed will have the same distance as the original object. the answer should be d.

Ans 64:

it is so wrong! the answer is surely c. they are cheating us for money

Ans 65:

Answer should be C!!!

Ans 66:

because I think if you just forget that how a periscope works, and see through it then your brain would think that the object is on point d.

Ans 67:

C

Ans 68:

i rock,im the smartest and the answer is c

Ans 69:

as all my friends are agree with ans C I am also agree with that ans because the only point is in fig that 'c' from where we can see image 'o'

Ans 70:

It’s cHow in the world is d. It’s not even in the periscope

Ans 71:

the answer is c

Ans 72:

it is c no doubt.......

Ans 73:

Ans 74:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 75:

I agreed with all. Ans is C.

Ans 76:

yes ,its c !!!

Ans 77:

Ans 78:

it is c

Ans 79: