User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Monty fully filled a glass bottle with water, put a stopper on it and placed it upright in the freezer overnight. When he looked at it in the morning, the stopper was out of the bottle and a column of ice had emerged through the opening of the bottle.
Which one of the following is the best explanation for what Monty had observed?

A The bottle had contracted when it was put in the freezer and the water could no longer fit into it.
B Extra water condensed from the air in the freezer and then froze to form the column of ice.
C The bottle and stopper had contracted, allowing the water to pour out and form the ice column.
D The volume of water had increased when the water froze, forcing the stopper out of the bottle and forming the column of ice.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Very tricky question. Good job

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
D is the answer to this question

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8

Ans 5:

nice question I guess. Guys I afraid from Saipriya. Guys don't listen to her she will fail and she not the teacher.she is evilGuys Guys help me I am scard from Saipriya.

Ans 6:

Quite tricky quesstion.

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Wrong option.a

Ans 9:

Aadyant gupta are u a teacher shut up your mouth and dont talk after the teacher , dont do such rubbish things u have to read science super arnav raj sharma mrigank roy shut up are u the teacher two mads why are u reading science u fool read and understand the solluion

Ans 10:

Class : Class 6

Ans 11:

Class : Class 7
5/5!

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

Marigank Roy water increases its volume on cooling .

Ans 14:

Option is wrong! Water will contract on freezing

Ans 15:

NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE SENTENCES

Ans 16:

ITS CORRECT D

Post Your Answer