User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

A car is accelerating on a road in the direction shown in the figure. The tyre shown is connected to the engine. In which direction is the force of friction exerted by the road on the tyre?

AP
BQ
CR
DS

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
SOF your solution is correct but your answer is wrong and do you people even correct the questions

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6

Ans 3:

Let me explain all your doubts will be clear. For example when a car is stuck in the mud then when the driver pushes the accelerator the car wheels throw mud backward that means the car's wheels are applying force backward when it wants to go front and if we see definition then we can see that direction of friction is opposite to direction of force applied not direction of motion so here the force applied is backwards so the friction will be with the direction of motion and hence answer is Option D (S)

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
the direction of the frictional force is always to the direction of motion that is why the answer should be (b)

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
sarthak gupta i agree with u

Ans 6:

The Direction of motion Explained in the Solution is wrong Kindly assist with the correct answer.

Ans 7:

Listen, the motion of the tyre is given, not car. Friction is helping it to move there. therefore answer = D

Ans 8:

the direction of the frictional force is always to the direction of motion that is why the answer should be (b)

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

excuse me, your solution is right but your question is wrong.

Ans 13:

Class : Class 9
please consider the frictional force at the point where the contact is made. See the motion of the wheel carefully. it applies force in the direction of Q. therefore the correct answer is S (D)

Post Your Answer