User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Choose the best option to complete the dialogue :
Jack : "__________________"
Nick : "Yes, of course. How much do you need?"
Jack : "I need just enough for taxi fare."

A Nick, won't you help me with some change?
B Excuse me, could you help me with some change?
C Give me some change.
D I need some change.

Can anyone tell me.I am confused

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
(MASTER ANSWER)The correct answer can be both A

Ans 3:

We should always request if we need something , we should not command.In the first ans Jack is commanding Nick not requesting and in the second ans Jack is requesting Nick.So ans B would be the correct answer.

Ans 4: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is A. From the last two sentences, it is evident that Jack asked Nick to help him with some change.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 3

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
oh.... COME ON! I guess that it's rude to say 'WON'T you help me'... so I guess the correct and polite answer is B, what do you say, SMARTYPANTS?!!

Ans 7:

Class : Class 3

Ans 8:

I don't know the right answer.It might be both because we can say politely and we can even say his name if we know him. So I think it should be both A and B but there is no option.

Ans 9:

It is not polite to say that wont you help me with some change . The correct ans. should be B as the rest three options are rude to say .

Ans 10:

Soumyaraj Roy there are only three ans not four you said'B is correct as the rest three options are rude to say'.Ha.........Ha............ .

Ans 11: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is A. From the last two sentences, it is evident that Jack asked Nick to help him with some change.

Post Your Answer