User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Choose the best option to complete the dialogue :
Jack : "__________________"
Nick : "Yes, of course. How much do you need?"
Jack : "I need just enough for taxi fare."

A Nick, won't you help me with some change?
B Excuse me, could you help me with some change?
C Give me some change.
D I need some change.

Can anyone tell me.I am confused

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
It is not polite to say that wont you help me with some change . The correct ans. should be B as the rest three options are rude to say .

Ans 2:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
B is the correct option as it sounds more polite and there is no actual reason that it is wrong because it is not mentioned if they know each other or what so B is more appropriate...Personally I think it should be given in question if they know each other or what...

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9

Ans 5: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is A. From the last two sentences, it is evident that Jack asked Nick to help him with some change.

Ans 6:

Soumyaraj Roy there are only three ans not four you said'B is correct as the rest three options are rude to say'.Ha.........Ha............ .

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
of course......totally agree.it's obviously A.

Ans 8:

Logically, it should be option b

Ans 9:

Ans 10: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is A. From the last two sentences, it is evident that Jack asked Nick to help him with some change.

Ans 11:

Class : Class 2

Ans 12:

In this question I thought he didn't know nick so I put B

Ans 13:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Ans 14:

D

Ans 15:

B should be the correct answer as that is the most ideal conversation between two people, formally or informally.

Ans 16:

IT SHOULD BE B

Ans 17:

Class : Class 8
B would be correct answer as there is rudeness in answer A

Ans 18:

The answer should be B as its rude to say that won't you give me some change. It doesn't matter if he/she is your friend or not

Ans 19:

Who is this Master here? He is telling an answer which is rude as well as wrong. Whether we know the person or not we need to be polite. There are so many wrongs answers in just one chapter. I think they need to learn English properly before teaching and correcting us the wrong thing.

Ans 20:

ok in this situation if we did'nt know his name was Nick,then obviosly we'll say excuse me so B is the correct answer

Ans 21:

But answer A is a rude question,so the answer will come option B

Ans 22:

The correct answer is B as it's more polite way of asking for something from somebody.

Ans 23:

I don't know the right answer.It might be both because we can say politely and we can even say his name if we know him. So I think it should be both A and B but there is no option.

Ans 24:

The correct answer is a

Ans 25:

I dont think A is correct... i mean who would say wouldn't. That isn't polite, is it? If we have to request for something, i guess B would be right, but then the conversation sounds informal, so i dont think any option is correct.

Ans 26:

Correct answer should be B as when conversation, we speak politely. And basically if you see, sometimes if someone is closer to you, you will say like that of option A. In that case A is the correct answer. Actuallythey are considering this opinion

Ans 27:

It should be B because it not mentioned that in 2 and 3 sentence that jack and nick know each other and its sounding kinda rude so B should be the correct answer

Ans 28:

Ans 29:

We should always request if we need something , we should not command.In the first ans Jack is commanding Nick not requesting and in the second ans Jack is requesting Nick.So ans B would be the correct answer.

Ans 30:

i think the answer is B

Ans 31:

Correct answer should be B because we know that Jack asked Nick but the option is kind of rude.

Ans 32:

oh.... COME ON! I guess that it's rude to say 'WON'T you help me'... so I guess the correct and polite answer is B, what do you say, SMARTYPANTS?!!

Ans 33:

(MASTER ANSWER)The correct answer can be both A

Ans 34:

a is pretty obvious

Ans 35:

B is correct

Post Your Answer