User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Sun?

AThe Sun is a huge mass of very hot gases.
BThe Sun is the only planet that we can see in the day.
CThe distance of the Sun from the Earth is about 150,000,000 km.
DThe Sun is important to the Earth because it provides light energy to green plants to make food.

B is also correct,right.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
the correct answer should be b because the sun is not a planet.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
I do not understand how the answer is B.. The sun is not a planet, it is a star. And there are times when you can see venus in the sky, it is the only planet which can be spotted in the sky during the day (Rarely spotted).

Ans 3:

the correct answer should be b because the sun is not a planet.

Ans 4:

sorry i did not read the question properly

Ans 5:

sol is A. The Sun is a huge mass of very hot gases. --- Correct.B. The Sun is the only planet that we can see in the day. --- Correct.The Sun’s light is so bright, that all other plants are not visible.C. The distance of the Sun from the Earth is about 150,000,000 km. --- Correct. Sun is 150 million km away from us.D. The Sun is important to the Earth because it provides light energy to green plants to make food. --- Correct. If there is no sunlight, plants cannot make food, they will die. There will be nothing to eat for animals and us.So, Option B is the right answer.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
number one sun is A STAR BOT A PLANET number two SUN IS 147.26 MILLION KM AWAY FROM EARTH NOT 150,000,000

Ans 7:

yaa and solution is also wrong it says all are correct

Ans 8:

Class : Class 10
B

Ans 9:

Class : Class 5
So sorry, i didnt read the question correctly

Post Your Answer