User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Some children wanted to find out how overcrowding can affect plant growth. They took four pairs of plants, A, B, C and D, as shown here and kept them at the same location. Each pot is given the same amount of water each day. Which pair of plants will give the correct result of their experiment?

A
B
C
D

in option C the amount of soil is the same but in the first pot there are less flowers and in the other pot there are more flowers and they both havegood soil

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
I thought it was D. :(

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
ahana bag, in option d the soil in more plants is less and in option c the soil in both the pots are same. Just wanted to tell that you might be blind!!

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
the options C and D are same

Ans 6:

Thanks so much Mohhika

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7

Ans 8:

They will see somesh

Ans 9:

Answer is option C.!

Ans 10:

C is the anwser

Ans 11:

YAR AGAR NCO HOTA 2020 MEIN TO MAZA AATA KYON KI LAST YEAR MAIN THA WINNER

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

Answer should be C because good soil means soil having essential nutrients and poor soil means the soil which is not having essential nutrients.In the option C,the checking of soil is by purity.In option D,the soil amount is different.

Ans 14:

Ans A

Ans 15:

C is correct

Ans 16:

C is the anwser

Ans 17:

a crowing will effect

Ans 18:

Class : Class 8
C

Ans 19:

c answer is corect

Ans 20:

Class : Class 6
No one will see mohhika

Ans 21:

c is right

Ans 22:

Ans 23:

C

Ans 24:

Dear friends, see the question and the options clearly.As they have said in the question, the experiment is on how overcrowding affects plant growth.For that, the conditions in which the plant(s) are growing should be the same. That means that the amount of sunlight, amount of water, amount of soil and condition of soil should be the same, whereas the number of plants growing in one pot, should not..As we are assured in the question, they are already giving the same amounts of sunlight and water to the plants.We only have to see that the amount and condition of soil is the same, and that, my friends, is only in option 'C'.So, that i.e option 'C', is the correct answer.

Ans 25:

my C and D are same

Post Your Answer