User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Which graph shows the effect of temperature on the rate of photosynthesis of the aquatic plants such as Elodea?

A
B
C
D

Solution is not given. At very low and high temperatures, the enzymes will be deactivated and photosynthesis or other reactions will not take place. The correct option is C as it shows the increase in rate of reaction with increasing temperature up to a point.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
You can check

Ans 2:

in internet search. One gif will come. It is the best explanation.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Can I get explanations

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Ans 6: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C.

Ans 7:

Class : Class 8
Oxygen cannot be released in very hot temperatures . Thus the correct answer is C

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6
explanation please

Ans 9:

Never u dumb mind

Ans 10:

Can i get nice explanation pls..

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

The correct answer is C. Because plants (mainly the aquatic plants) cannot release oxygen in a very low or high temperature. So the graph at C is right as it shows that aquatic plants release less oxygen in both low and high temperatures

Ans 13:

Ans 14:

explanations please.

Ans 15:

Class : Class 9

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

Ans 18:

The correct answer is C. Because plants (mainly the aquatic plants) cannot release oxygen in a very low or high temperature. So the graph at C is right as it shows that aquatic plants release less oxygen in both low and high temperatures

Ans 19:

can I get the explanation.

Ans 20:

Because oxygen is most released in moderate temperature only especially in aquatic plants.

Ans 21:

Ans 22:

answer is c

Post Your Answer