User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Shown below are four setups A, B, C and D, each with same wooden block having rubber band of same material tied on it. Which setup will produce the loudest sound on pulling the rubber band and striking it back on the block?

A
B
C
D

Please explain the reason.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
The answer will be D because big rubber band so more sound as the wide rubber band is striking back on more part of the wooden piece.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
I will also agree with Ayushi

Ans 3:

GIVE SOLUTION

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
The answer is D because A, B and C have thin rubber band and in D, the rubber band is Fat.

Ans 5:

D D D IT IS D I WILL TELL YOU IT IS DI WILL TELL YOU THAT I AGREEWITH SOMEONE OVER HERE CALLED AYUSHI

Ans 6:

@Soumya Bajaj is right. @Vansh Garg, have you measured the sound's frequency in Decibels? The correct answer is A because the thinner the rubber band, the more it will strech and the more it will strech, the more sound it will produce.(Master Answer)

Ans 7:

The answer should be d because the rubber band is wider so it is striking back on the wooden piece on more area.

Ans 8:

Class : Class 4
Ans A would be right if it says Sharpest sound !Ans D is correct in this case as it ask loudest sound

Ans 9:

AS THINNER RUBBER WOULD BE PULLED TO A MAXIMUM DISTANCE HENCE MORE SOUND.

Ans 10: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

Ans 11:

I have done some practical observations and found that the fatter rubber band produces louder sound than A,B,C .Correct ans... is D

Ans 12:

D is wrong.

Post Your Answer