User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Arpita is standing in the middle of a cross road with a compass. The red portion of the compass needle is pointing towards her. She wants to go towards east then she should turn

A Right and then go straight
B Left and then go straight
C Right and then go left
D Left and then go right.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
The red portion on the compass always signifies the north direction. So the answer given is wrong.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
B is the correct answer.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
Yes I think it is a as well

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
Answer

Ans 5:

S0

Ans 6:

B

Ans 7:

Class : Class 9
it's b as when she will turn around she will be facing north and her right is east and when she'll turn the east side is on her left

Ans 8:

kpks, apply mind . it is said that red portion(NORTH) points towards her, which means that she is seeing SOUTH with her eyes. Now , to go eat, if she was seeing north only , she would have to turned right. But as she in facing south, she will have to turn opposite of right i.e - leftso those who are saying ans is a , are mad!!!!!!!

Ans 9:

Class : Class 7
EASY MAN ANSWER IS B BECAUSE SHE'S FACING SOUTH AND TO GO EAST YOU TAKE LEFT (IF YOU ARE FACING SOUTH)

Ans 10:

@Arunav, please don't say these bad comments... It hurts people who have given the wrong answer.

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

you are wrong ans is bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ans 14:

Yes the answer is supposed to be a

Ans 15:

Class : Class 8
Confusing question, confusing answers discussed. HEY MASTER ANSWER PLZ HELP US OUT!

Ans 16:

Yes the red pointer shows north so she has to go towards east and east is towards right of north answer is wrong the answer should be A

Ans 17:

confusing question

Ans 18:

Class : Class 10
if we are facing towards north and we have to go to east we must turn towards right and then go to straight.It means that answer they have given us in wrong.

Ans 19:

I think the answer provided is right, since the compass(Red Pointer) is pointing towards her i.e, in the north direction, so she is facing south. Hence for her east will be towards left and then go straight.

Ans 20:

Post Your Answer