User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Which of the following statements are correct?
(i) Milky Way is a spiral-shaped galaxy.
(ii) Planet Venus has 63 Moons.
(iii) Satellites are small heavenly bodies that revolve around the Sun.
(iv) One revolution of the Earth is completed in about days. This time period is called a solar year.

(A) (i) and (iv)

(B) (ii) and (iii)

(C) (i) and (ii)

(D) (iii) and (iv)

Why is option A wrong?

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Answer is A NOT b

Ans 2:

(i) Milky Way is a spiral-shaped galaxy. --- Corrrect (ii) Planet Venus has 63 Moons. -------------Wrong ( it does not have moons) (iii) Satellites are small heavenly bodies that revolve around the Sun. --Wrong (they revolve around planets) (iv) One revolution of the Earth is completed in about 365 1/4 days. This time period is called a solar year. --Correct Therefore correct option is (A)

Ans 3:

Excuse me. The answer is not b, its a. They say it themselves in the solution. I suppose it's a mistake

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
The correct answer will be A as Milky Way is a spiral-shaped galaxy and one revolution of the Earth is completed in about 365.25 days and this time period is called a solar year.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 10
ANSWER IS A, NOT B AS THE QUESTION SAYS TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION AND NOT INCORRECT OPTION.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 9
the question must be wrong.

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
Please stop these kind of mistakes. I have given many complaints.

Ans 8:

Class : Class 7
there are too many silly errors in your papers like these. i am tired of writing complaints again and again. you better respond to this quickly. the explanation you have given in solution is correct but the answer is wrong. it should be 'a' and not 'b'.

Ans 9:

I think the question was wrong as they ate showing incorrect statements. This means the question was like this. Which of the following statements are incorrect?

Ans 10:

The answer is A

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

please correct the mistake as the question says that which is the correct option instead of incorrect.

Ans 13:

Ans 14:

Class : Class 6
They are asking for the CORRECT answer so its A

Post Your Answer