User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Study the given diagram showing part of the Solar System and answer the following questions.

Which of the following is INCORRECT regarding this?

A The planet c is the second largest in the Solar System.
B The planet b has no Moon.
C The planets a and b are made up of rocks and iron.
D The planets c and d are made up of gases.

Both a and d options are incorrect

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
'c' is jupiter which is the biggest the answer is 'd' . Saturn is the second biggest planet . if they were asking about the biggest heavenly body in our solar system then options 'a' and 'd' would have been correct as the sun is the biggest heavenly body in our solar system and Jupiter is second

Ans 2:

Planet D is Uranus which is mostly rocky and icy. I do not understand why it is not A and D. someone please clarify.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
You're right!!!!!LAVANYA...

Ans 4:

Sorry for the misconception , the answer is d

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
I didn't understand that d is Uranus and it's called the ice giant then why option d is saying that c and d are made up of gases. as per my understanding two options are incorrect, A and D.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 8

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6

Ans 8:

Class : Class 4

Ans 9:

The planet c is Jupiter the Largest and in a option it is given 2nd largest so it is incorrect but in c option it is written that a and b are made up rocks and it is also incorrect . So the answer should be a and c both .please update the question

Ans 10:

Class : Class 6
The answer should be A. I understand what you are saying but look they told that the planets C and D are gases. They did not asked how big they are but they asked are they made up of gases. So the answer should be A since C is the largest.

Post Your Answer