User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

A large area of forest was destroyed completely by forest fire. Which of the following statements hold(s) true regarding it?

(i) More soil will be eroded as the soil is not protected by trees from wind and rain.
(ii) The land will have more fresh air as there are lesser trees to take in oxygen.
(iii) Wildlife will inhabit the cleared area because more space is available now.
(iv) New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile.

A (i) only
B (i) and (iv) only
C (i), (ii) and (iv) only
D (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)

the answer should be option B not A because ash does act like a natural fertiliser ,. I have already searched on the internet .

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
The answer should be B.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
How ??? It should be b.As ash is an organic matter. the process of nitrogen fixation will make the soil fertile . Please tell .Why????

Ans 3:

The question and choices given are a bit tricky. The correct answer is A because the language of (iv) is deceptive and says "new trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones". You have to understand that "new trees" won't grow quickly, you can only sow small plants not trees.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
B is the correct answer

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
i think it should be B..as ash acts as a fertilizer.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 10
I agree ,B is the correct answer

Ans 7:

Class : Class 8
a is correct because there willbe soil erosion without trees

Ans 8:

Ash is an organic matter so the answer should be B

Ans 9:

i think the answer should be B because the statement 'New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile' is also true

Ans 10:

BBBB IS THE ANSWER

Ans 11:

ddddddd

Ans 12: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

Ans 13:

I agree with Ishan as trees cannot grow very quickly...But I did B at my first attempt

Ans 14:

Class : Class 4
I think B is the correct answer

Ans 15:

B B B B B B . B B B B B B BB BB B B B B B . IS THE ANSWER

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

I think the answer is B

Ans 18:

Ans 19:

WHAT! B is correct, not A. The answer is B, NOT A!

Ans 20:

the answer is B.

Ans 21:

I think the answer should be b as after a forest gets destroyed by a forest fire ,new trees will grow as the remain of the trees will decompose and make the sol fertile.

Ans 22:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB IT IS THE CORRECT ANSWER I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS

Ans 23:

yes B is the answer as the ash contains minerals from the other trees.. i agree that the process of nitrogen fixation will make the soil fertile.........

Ans 24:

I think B is correct option as ash acts as a fertilizer for plants (even if in small quantities). Master Answer (Admin, Revisewise) EXPLAIN the answer to all of us.

Ans 25:

SOF is giving wrong answers ! Does it ever thinks that by reading wrong things , we can get lesser marks in our exams ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ans 26:

B IS THE CORRECT ANSWER AS BURNING OF WASTE CROPS AFTER HARVESTING OF GRAINS IS STANDARD METHOD OF INCREASING SOIL FERTILITY

Ans 27:

Come on Snigdha! The CORRECT ANSWER IS (B)! Ash makes soil fertile 'cause it's organic , dude! How will trees not grow?(P.S.- please don't think about Ash in Pokemon. Please, don't)🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ans 28:

THe AntwerpThe answer is (A) because if forest fire occurs there will not be any trees and soil erosion can happen and All the ashes including soil may erode and then how can it make the soil fertile

Ans 29:

The correct answer is Bthis time I think SOF is wrong

Ans 30:

B is the answer!

Ans 31:

It is certainly B as ashes of any organic matter makes soil fertile.

Ans 32:

Ans 33:

Ans 34:

Answer is B as ash is an organic

Ans 35:

Answer must be B as it is organic and increases soil fertility.

Ans 36:

Actually, forest fires lower the level of nitrogen in the soil. Since nitrogen quantities in the soil is extremely important for plant growth, lowered level of nitrogen is a big barrier in plant growth

Ans 37:

B should be the correct answer

Ans 38:

Harry?! What a fake! Harr potter is an adult!

Post Your Answer