User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

READ THE PASSAGE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.
One night, a saint had a dream of what he would be in his next life. So he called his reliable pupil and asked him what he would do for his teacher in return for all he had received. The pupil said he would do whatever his teacher asked him to do. Having received this promise, the saint said, Then this is what Id like you to do for me. Ive dreamed that when I die, which will be very soon, Im going to be reborn as a cat. Do you see that cat drinking milk there in the yard? Im going to be reborn as the second kitten of its next litter. Youll recognise me by a mark on my forehead. When that cat has littered, find the second kitten with a mark on its forehead and, with one stroke of your knife, slaughter it. Ill then be released from a cats life. Will you do this for me? The pupil was sad to hear all this, but he agreed to do as he had promised. Soon after this conversation, the guru did die. And the cat did have a litter of four little kittens. One day, the disciple sharpened his knife and picked out the second little kitten, which did indeed have a mark on its forehead. Just as he was about to bring down his knife to slit its throat, the little kitten suddenly spoke, Stop! Dont kill me. It screamed. Before the pupil could recover from the shock of hearing the little kitten speak in his teachers voice, it said, Dont kill me. I want to live on as a cat. When I asked you to kill me, I didnt know what a cats life would be like. Its great! Just let me go. I am happy as a kitten.
Who was the first person to know about saints dream?

AHis reliable pupil
BHis pupils
CHis minister
DA cat

it is straight away written in the passage "reliable pupil".

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Answer A is correct. Why SOF has give wrong? His pupils have not been mentioned. Ony the teacher, the reliable pupil, the cat and the second kitten are mentioned. You mustn't give it as wrong answer SOF. P.S. You have given 27th question the same as this one, but there you have given A as the right answer. This is not right SOF.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 10
answer A

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
SOF, this correction has been pointed out many times, the earliest comment being from 3 years ago, why has it not been corrected yet. The answer is obviously A Reliable Pupil and not B Pupils as the latter has not even been mentioned in the given paragraph. This should be corrected immediately as it is confusing many of us. Furthermore, question has been repeated twice in this mock test. Question number 27,the repetition of the question has the correct solution marked as A. How can the same question have different answers. Please do resolve this. Thankyou.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
Yes. it is A only

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
Option a is correct. There are no pupils mentioned in the given paragraph. Also, questions 26 and 27 have repeated.

Ans 6:

yea it should

Ans 7:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ans 8:

A

Ans 9:

Correct ans is option a

Ans 10:

Yes it is A only

Ans 11:

The answer should be 'A'

Ans 12:

Yeah it is A. The SOF Team should fix the question and give the correct marks.

Ans 13:

Answer should be option A

Ans 14:

A

Ans 15:

The answer should be 'A' and not B

Ans 16:

the correct option is A.

Ans 17:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ans 18:

A not B

Ans 19:

Obviously, the answer is option A.It's stated clearly know the paragraph:'So he called his reliable pupil and asked him what he would do for his teacher in return for all he had received.'SOF Team should correct the mistake.P.S: The question is asked two times.

Ans 20:

The answer should be Option A since only the reliable pupil is mentioned in the entire passage.Moreover,he was the first one to know about the saint's dream. SOF should look into this and correct this error.P.S- This particular question has appeared twice in this mock test.

Ans 21:

A reliable pupil

Ans 22:

Yes it should be A .

Ans 23:

Option a Reliable pupil

Ans 24:

The answer should be 'A' not 'B'

Ans 25:

the answer is a

Ans 26:

Ans should be A

Ans 27:

Yes it should be A

Ans 28:

Class : Class 3

Ans 29:

The correct option is A they have given the wrong option

Ans 30:

THE OPTION IS A. Q.26 AND 27 ARE EXACTLY SAME THEN WHY ARE THE ANSWERS DIFFERENT . IT MUST BE SOME ERROR.

Ans 31:

It should be A

Ans 32:

answer should be "A"

Ans 33:

The answer is 'A'

Ans 34:

It is A

Ans 35:

The answer is A

Ans 36:

Ans 37:

Ans 38:

It should be A right .... I mean it is written right there in the third or fourth line

Ans 39:

Class : Class 5

Ans 40:

IT IS 'A' RELIABLE PUPIL

Ans 41:

a

Ans 42:

option a is the answer

Ans 43:

Hey, is it only my computer lagging or that this question is repeated in this test 2 times and both the questions HAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS?By the way, the answer is incorrect as well.

Ans 44:

The answer should be A -it is clearly mentioned in the paragraph

Ans 45:

26 and 27 are same??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ans 46:

Class : Class 4
must be option A

Ans 47:

It’s option A and not option B

Ans 48:

Class : Class 4
yesthe question is also repeated

Ans 49:

it is a but the olympiad shows it is B....

Ans 50:

Ans 51:

Yes, Answer 'A' reliable pupil is a correct answer

Ans 52:

the correct answer is option A

Ans 53:

option a is the answer

Ans 54: