User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

HOW MANY WORDS ARE WRONGLY SPELT IN THE SENTENCES GIVEN BELOW.

Snakes are generaly considerd dangerus and wide.

A1
B2
C3
D4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
C

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7

Ans 3:

yea answer is d

Ans 4:

Class : Class 3
It should be wild not wide.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9

Ans 6:

i agree it should be wild and not wide.

Ans 7:

Class : Class 10
I was also confused about the 4th one

Ans 8:

Yes, the fourth word was wrongly spelt for this sentence but it is still a word.

Ans 9:

Just I think it's very bad to mention the fourth word.

Ans 10:

Class : Class 5
I agree. Don't know why they write that answer is four.

Ans 11:

Class : Class 8
Answer should be C

Ans 12:

It is very far fetched. But I think the fourth word that is misspelt is supposed to be wide because it does not really fit in. I think it is supposed to be 'wild'.

Ans 13:

I had a doubt thanks for clearing it but the 4th word is still a word

Ans 14:

The misspelt words are considerd, wide,dangerus and generaly

Ans 15:

Ans 16:

Yes Aarav is right. SOF should not have confused us with a correctly spelt word.

Ans 17:

Generaly is wrong the correct is GenerallyConsiderd is wrong the correct is ConsideredDangerus is wrong the correct is DangerousWide should be wildThat makes 4, so D is the answer

Ans 18:

No its one more, that's wide. The sentence (with correct spelling) Snakes are generally considered as dangerous and wide; doesn't really makes sense by giving the word 'wide' in the end. It must be wild because some snakes are narrow whereas some are really thick like python. Actually I got this idea from you guys. Thank you guys, thank you very much for clearing my doubts. Thank you!

Ans 19:

Ans 20:

It should be Option C - 3. Coz even though wide doesn't fit, it is still a correctly spelled word. We only need to spot misspelt words. And wide is SURELY NOT misspelt.

Ans 21:

wide?????????????????????are you all dumb

Ans 22:

Ans is D as the word 'wide' should be wild, so four words are wrongly spelt.

Ans 23:

Ans 24:

Can anyone please tell me the fourth word? I could find only 3 :P

Ans 25:

But we have been asked how words are misspelled. I don't think wide would fit in this sentence either, but it is still a meaningful word and it speeling is correct

Ans 26:

Plus, if SOF meant wild, they shouldn't have given a correctly spelled word in place of it. We can easily be confused.

Ans 27:

In this question, the words: 1) 'generaly' 2) 'considerd' 3) 'dangerus' are wrongly spelt. There are totally 3 such words.

Ans 28:

3 words are misspelled. Wide does not make sense here, but the word exists and it is not misspelled. I think Sof olympiad trainer should have given a less confusing word like wilde, whild or something clearly wrong. THEY'RE DUMB BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE CLEAR!!

Ans 29:

does anyone know what is the fourth word

Ans 30:

agreed

Post Your Answer