User Forum

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Shashank filled a communicating vessel with water as shown in the picture. Then he tilted the vessel to left by putting a block under its right end. Which of the following options is the best illustration to show the water level in the vessel?

A

B

C

D

YES

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
Its should be B..what is your view

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3

Ans 3:

Why cannot A be the answer

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7

Ans 5:

I did this test 2 times first time it shows the answer is A but the next time it was B!!

Ans 6:

Option B is corret

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 5
yes it should be D. i am in too

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

If there is opening on top of the container then water would spill out and the water level always remains horizontal. This question was not clear

Ans 11:

Pls tell

Ans 12:

Completely wrong.......Shd be a......Pls tell if anyone knows why D is answer.....veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery angry with these😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Ans 13:

Class : Class 8
Completely wrong why A is answer

Ans 14:

IT SHOULD BE B

Ans 15:

Can you be my friend

Ans 16:

ok

Ans 17:

b should be the answer as in initial image all vessels are filled upto top then how can water level be lower than initial image than in image a

Ans 18:

Class : Class 10
it is B

Ans 19:

Yes its wrong

Ans 20:

Ans 21:

YES

Ans 22:

Class : Class 6

Ans 23:

ALL VESSELS ARE HAVING SAME WATER LEVEL WHEN THEY ARE INTERCONNECTED, WHEN WE TILT VESSEL TO ONE SIDE, THE FIRST DOWN VESSEL HAVING MORE QUANTITY OF WATER THAN SECOND, THIRD AND FOURTH RESPECTIVELY

Post Your Answer