User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Read the passage given below and complete the sentences using the verb given in the brackets :
Water in the sea and on the ground constantly ____(1)____ (evaporate) due to heat of the sun. Water ____(2)____ (get) converted into vapour which ____(3)____ (go) upwards in the atmosphere. Water vapours then ____(4)____ (condense) on the dust particles to form clouds. When clouds ____(5)____ (go) up, they condense into water which ____(6)____ (come) down again as rains. ____(7)____ (you know) what ____(8)____ (happen) to this water? All of it ____(9)____ (not seep) into earth. Most of it ____(10)____ (collect) in the sea and other reservoirs of water on land. It evaporates again, ____(11)____ (rise) in the sky and ____(12)____ (convert) into rain water.

A condense
B condenses
C condensed
D does condense

According to my point of view, the correct answer should be option(B)

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
water vapuors is plural so condense should be singular but codenses sounds right

Ans 2:

Since it is "Water vapours" the answer is condense. If it was "Water vapour" the answer would be condenses.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
it is a

Ans 4:

Answer is B only

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9
i got it wrong i thought it is b answer is actually a

Ans 6:

Class : Class 4
answer is B

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7
4Yes, B is only the correct answer because "condenses" sound correct and "condense" does not sound correct

Ans 8:

answer is a

Ans 9:

It is supposed to be 'condenses' not 'condense'. I am sure the option should be (B).

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

It should be A because it is water vapours and not water vapour so answer is A

Ans 12:

it is B but i wrote a another answer..

Ans 13:

Class : Class 3
S.Nandan from DPS east Bangaloreas per me, the answer should be b because it is a simple continuous tense

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

According to my point of view, the correct answer should be option(B)

Ans 16:

It's B not A

Ans 17:

same the correct option should be (B)

Ans 18:

How is it A?I think it is B

Ans 19:

A indeed

Ans 20:

ANSWERSHOULD BE B

Ans 21:

4Yes, B is only the correct answer because "condenses" sound correct and "condense" does not sound correct

Post Your Answer