User Forum

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Pia walks a distance of 4 metres towards south. Then she turns to the left and walks 3 metres. After this she turns to the right and walks 4 metres. In which direction is she facing now?

ANorth-East
BSouth
CNorth
DSouth-West

how

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6

Ans 4:

i marked d but it is showing b

Ans 5:

The answer should have been North but it shows the answer South

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
Actually the answer is south. I tried this in a copy and imagine her to be a car. Now she went to South Left E_____ rightN ----' s W

Ans 7:

Class : Class 9
Answer is south. Such a easy question. If we walk towards south, then east and then turned towards west means she again turned to South. So answer is south

Ans 8:

it should be north

Ans 9:

Class : Class 9
the answer must be north but it shows south. how?

Ans 10:

IT SHOULD BE NORTH

Ans 11:

The answer is south. Pia walked 4 m south and then she turned to her left, means towards the east. Then she turned right means that she again turned south. So, the answer is south.

Ans 12:

The answer should be south. First of all, you need to use the person as a reference point for directions. So if she walks south, look from her point of view. Her left then will be towards the west. After that, again her right will be towards the south making her go downwards. Thus, the answer is South.

Ans 13:

tell me answer with reason

Ans 14:

The answer is south. Pia walked 4 m south and then she turned to her left, means towards the east. Then she turned right means that she again turned south. So, the answer is south.

Post Your Answer