User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

Read the passages given below carefully and then answer the questions that follow :

Flying to the Granny's House

One day, great Uncle Bob and great Aunty Betty invited us to come along with them for a flight on their private plane to Manchester, where our granny stayed. Having never flown before I was very excited. Getting off the car, I saw a huge structure which had a lot of entrances and everybody looked very busy with their suitcases and trolleys. I knew this was an airport. The attendant took us through the private area. After sending our luggage for a security check and checking in with the pilot, we found out that the aircraft was on runway two. We had to walk down a little towards the plane. I was worried about the luggage but was told that it had already been put on the plane. On the runway, we saw a fleet of planes lined up next to each other. 'Erica' was the name of Uncle Bob's aircraft. It was steel grey in colour and had a very huge pilot's cabin, which is known as the cockpit. I asked Aunty Betty if I could go and see it later. As the gate lowered, we entered, and I couldn't help but gulp on seeing the magnificent splendour of the interior. The chairs were well cushioned, the lighting was very bright. It also had the largest television screen that I had ever seen. The flight attendant asked us to tie our seat belts as she played some soft music. The television was switched on, and I was handed personalized headphones to enjoy the latest 'Harry Potter' movie. We were asked to put our hands on the armrest for takeoff and the plane started gathering speed. As we were ready for takeoff, I knew I was going to have a good time thanks to great Uncle Bob and great Aunty Betty.

Where was the aircraft standing?

A. On the road.

B. In the hanger.

C. On runway two.

D. On runway one.

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C.

Post Your Answer