User Forum

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Study the statements given below and choose the correct answer.

Statement 1 : Numbers having more than two factors are known as composite numbers.
Statement 2 : A number for which sum of all its factors is equal to twice the number is called a perfect number.

AStatement-1 is true and statement-2 is false.
BStatement-1 is false and statement-2 is true.
CBoth statements are true.
DBoth statements are false.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
OHHHH I GET IT 6 is a perfect number because 1,2, and 3 (its factors other than itself) Add up to it. But the people that made the test included 6 as well, which was wrong but atleast we know why they did that now Basically the way your supposed to do it is to add all the factors of a number other than itself, but the people that made the test added itself, which is why its double. 1+2+3=6 1+2+3+6 = 12 = double of 6

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
The answer is absolutely wrong. A perfect number in which the sum of it's factors is equal to the number.

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
it is wrong.a perfect number is the one whose factors,when added ,gives the same numberhence,it is wrong

Ans 5:

what is prefect no???????

Ans 6:

yes i agree

Ans 7:

Class : Class 8

Ans 8:

What is a perfect number ?

Ans 9:

What is perfect number?

Ans 10:

THE NUMBER WHICH ITS SUM IS MADE BY ITS DIVISORSEG 6=1 2 3

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

its wrong a perfect number is when all the factors add up to the number itself, not double the number.

Ans 13:

I said statement 2 is false but it came wrong and when I referred my book and googled it it showed :a perfect number is a number that is equal to the sum of its proper divisors. for eg. 6 3 2 1=6 hence 6 is a perfect number

Ans 14:

Class : Class 7
What is a perfect number?

Ans 15:

Class : Class 2

Ans 16:

what is a perfect number?

Post Your Answer