User Forum

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 6
aditya i can tell u about history and more about computers.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Mine also superb

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
1.The king or the father of the computers is Charles Babbage. 2.The pieces of computer in old times in 90s was big as big a room [ size ]. 3.The apple gadgets and company was first started or invented by Steve Jobs. 4.Bill Gates is one of the richest man in the world. he works in the company and makes softwares in the company of microsoft. 5.their are many types of computers. Ex. mainframe, micro, mini, super, normal and many more are their of computers. 6.our internet works on LAN and WAN system, by LAN full form is lOCAL area network and WAN full form is wide area network.

Ans 3:

NOW YOUR TURN ADITYA........

Ans 4:

how was ur exam utkarsh

Ans 5:

all the best bro we will win

Ans 6:

and Aditya bro i can have you a question that after on 13th exam olypiad of NCO we will get medals and awrds n and also then we will tell to each other okay..

Ans 7:

yeh superb bro and you???

Ans 8:

Okay and we will chat in this question only

Ans 9:

friend recently i had checked on internet that fundamentals of computer are their and on that page only their are more things of the sylabus or the whole things of sylabbus.

Ans 10:

Third Generation (1964-1971) Integrated Circuits. The development of the integrated circuit was the hallmark of the third generation of computers. Transistors were miniaturised and placed on silicon chips, called semiconductors, which drastically increased the speed and efficiency of computers.

Ans 11:

yeah and the results we will be having medals. but the paper of qbasic que was hard

Post Your Answer