User Forum

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 6
what is supercomputers and mainframe and that all. plzz explain??????

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
but i had getten from internet i will tell you.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
sorry I don't know about mini computers

Ans 3:

OK BROTHER

Ans 4:

3.A microcomputer is a small, relatively inexpensive computer with a microprocessor as its central processing unit (CPU). It includes a microprocessor, memory, and minimal input/output (I/O) circuitry mounted on a single printed circuit board.Microcomputers became popular in the 1970s and 1980s with the advent of increasingly powerful microprocessors. The predecessors to these computers, mainframes and minicomputers, were comparatively much larger and more expensive (though indeed present-day mainframes such as the IBM System machines use one or more custom microprocessors as their CPUs). Many microcomputers (when equipped with a keyboard and screen for input and output) are also personal computers (in the generic sense) ..., 4. An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today.

Ans 5:

1. A supercomputer is a computer with a high-level computational capacity compared to a general-purpose computer. The performance of a supercomputer is measured in floating-point operations per second (FLOPS) instead of million instructions per second (MIPS). As of 2015, there are supercomputers which can perform up to quadrillions of FLOPS. 2. Mainframe computers (colloquially referred to as "big iron") are computers used primarily by large organisations for critical applications, bulk data processing, such as census, industry and consumer statistics, enterprise resource planning, and transaction processing. The term originally referred to the large cabinets called "mainframes" that housed the central processing unit and main memory of early computers. Later, the term was used to distinguish high-end commercial machines from less powerful units. Most large-scale computer system architectures were established in the 1960s, but continue to evolve.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
thanks bro for giving information and plzz also you can tell about he microcomputers and embelled computers and also abut the mini , super computers and also about the QBASIC and plzz sorry for so much of questins plzz sorry.

Post Your Answer