User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

READ THE PASSAGE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.
One night, a saint had a dream of what he would be in his next life. So he called his reliable pupil and asked him what he would do for his teacher in return for all he had received. The pupil said he would do whatever his teacher asked him to do. Having received this promise, the saint said, Then this is what Id like you to do for me. Ive dreamed that when I die, which will be very soon, Im going to be reborn as a cat. Do you see that cat drinking milk there in the yard? Im going to be reborn as the second kitten of its next litter. Youll recognise me by a mark on my forehead. When that cat has littered, find the second kitten with a mark on its forehead and, with one stroke of your knife, slaughter it. Ill then be released from a cats life. Will you do this for me? The pupil was sad to hear all this, but he agreed to do as he had promised. Soon after this conversation, the guru did die. And the cat did have a litter of four little kittens. One day, the disciple sharpened his knife and picked out the second little kitten, which did indeed have a mark on its forehead. Just as he was about to bring down his knife to slit its throat, the little kitten suddenly spoke, Stop! Dont kill me. It screamed. Before the pupil could recover from the shock of hearing the little kitten speak in his teachers voice, it said, Dont kill me. I want to live on as a cat. When I asked you to kill me, I didnt know what a cats life would be like. Its great! Just let me go. I am happy as a kitten.
Who was the first person to know about saints dream?

AHis reliable pupil
BHis pupils
CHis minister
DA cat

See, here A is shown correct BUT in 26th question WHY is B SHOWN CORRECT AND A IS SHOWN WRONG? SOF please please answer. Is it error? Because even though our answers are right they are being shown wrong.

Post Your Answer