User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION TO COMPLETE EACH BLANK.
Dear Tony,
Thank you ___()___ your letter. You wanted to know about the last prize giving ceremony of our school. Today I am giving you a short ___()___ about it. It was held last Monday in our school compound. We decorated our school building very beautifully. The chief guest ___()___ just a few minutes before the starting of the programme. He was given a warm welcome. The function began at 10 a.m. with the recital of our school prayer. After reading out the report the principal called each recipient by name ___()___ the chief guest gave away the prizes. You will be very glad to know that I got two prizes. Finally the chief guest delivered his speech. He gave the students valuable advice. The function ended at 2 p.m.
With best wishes and love.
Yours ___(?)___
Sheela

Asincerely
Bsincere
Ccarefully
Dlovingly

i dont think the answer should be a because yours is there and yours comes with lovingly not sincerely

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
Lovingly should be the right answer.

Ans 2:

yes the answer is lovingly

Ans 3:

Lovingly should be the answer so it's D

Ans 4:

We are writing this letter to our friend so we have to write lovingly the correct answer is lovingly

Ans 5:

Class : Class 5
IT IS LOVINGLY AS IT IS ONLY A CONVERSATION AND NOT A STUDENT'S CONVERSATION

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

Class : Class 6
Yeah and it is written with best wishes and LOVE so isn’t it supposed to be lovingly

Ans 8:

It should be lovingly as we are writing this letter to our friend

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6
(D) OPTION LOVINGLY IS THE CORRECT ANSWER .

Post Your Answer