User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1:

Class : Class 2
Jsee look why because the first figure shows rhombus and and the shape second figure shows trapeze your Man other shit I am the third one to answer a square and another Square Square and in heart but the correct answer is rhombus and then ❤️

Ans 2:

Correct answer for this question is rhombus inside the heart big and it was very simple and very easy but lots of people can't do this question you know why becausethey can't to do this question you know now why because see the first one the first project shows rhombus and another shape we don't want rhombus and another ship

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
even i was confused because i was in a hurry

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Class : Class 5

Ans 6:

See now in this voice assistant I am going to explain you how okay so just see look why because the first figure shows a rhombus and the shape second figure shows the film and another ship ship I am the the prince 👑 is one ☝️ for sure that see now in this voice assistant I am going to explain you how okay so just see look why because the first figure shows a rhombus and the shape second figure shows the phrase Yama and another ship ship I am the third one to answer it would be the first time I had the time that it had

Post Your Answer