User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Read the given paragraph where few words have been italicised.
The gall bladder secretes bile juice which is stored in the liver. Bile breaks down fats into tiny droplets that can be digested and absorbed more easily. The digestive juices then act on these tiny droplets to form simpler compounds known as amino acids and glycerol.
Select the correct statement regarding this.

A The positions of gall bladder and liver should be interchanged.
B Amino acids and glycerol should not be replaced as they are correctly mentioned.
C Fats should be replaced by starch whereas amino acids should be replaced by peptides.
D The positions of fats and glycerol should be interchanged.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
The correct answer is A only

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Class : Class 3
please change the question it i supposed to be incorrect, not correct

Ans 5:

Yeah it should be select the incorrect statement.

Ans 6:

Option A, B as well as D are the possible answers to this question. C is not possible at all..The question should ask about the incorrect one, then option C is the only possible answer.

Ans 7:

I actually agree with all of you. The question should be, "Select the incorrect statement regarding this". I request SOF to kindly do the needful.

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

It is supposed to be "incorrect", not "correct". 3 are correct. C is the incorrect option.

Ans 10:

Its not correct the correct answer should be a

Ans 11:

The question should be incorrect not correct as Rest are correct

Ans 12:

Actually, both Options A and B are correct. Option C is incorrect as bile breaks down only fats into smaller droplets, which is known as emulsification of fats. Liver secretes bile juice which is stored in the gall bladder. Fats are then broken down into fatty acids and glycerol. I request the Admin of SOF to kindly include an option of Both A and B in the following question, as both A and B are correct whereas Option c is incorrect.

Post Your Answer