User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

READ THE PASSAGE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.

(1) Recently Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX made a giant step toward being the first moon tour provider by signing up his first passenger; the Japanese billionaire and entrepreneur Yusaku Maezawa. If all goes according to plan, in 2023, Maezawa will become the first passenger and private astronaut to travel to the Moon. He will also join the elite group of just 2 dozen humans who have been fortunate enough to see Earth's satellite up close.
(2) Maezawa does not plan to take family or friends on this historic excursion. Instead, the former drummer from the punk rock band Switch Style, says, "I would like to invite six to eight artists from around the world to join me on this mission to the Moon. These artists will be asked to create something after they return to Earth, and these masterpieces will inspire the dreamer within all of us." Though the guest list has not been determined, he indicated they would be of the same caliber as geniuses, such as Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Michael Jackson, Coco Chanel, and John Lennon. "These are all artists that I adore, but sadly are no longer with us."
(3) The mission, entitled #dearMoon, will be conducted in a Big Falcon Rocket (BFR). First announced by Musk in 2016, the reusable spacecraft, which is still in the early stages of development, is being designed such that it can be refueled both on Earth and in space. Standing 387 feet tall, its 31 main engines, fueled by liquid oxygen and methane, will provide 5,400 tons of thrust and be capable of carrying a payload of over 100 metric tons to low-Earth orbit.
(4) Though the details of the week-long mission have not been finalised, Musk expects the spacecraft to skim past the lunar surface, fly beyond it, and then pass close to the Moon again before heading back to Earth.

What did Maezawa do before he was a billionaire businessman?

AHe was an astronaut.
BHe was a musician.
CHe flew planes.
DHe was an entrepreneur.

The answer should be D

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
THE ANSWER IS D

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
not a musician

Ans 3: