User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Amit continued to heat 100 mL of pure water for 15 minutes after it reached boiling point. Which of the following figures shows the result at the end of his experiment?

A
B
C
D

I thought it was 110 Celsius b 65 ml [d] but SOF was showing [b]

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Yes Ashmi ,you are right.One should know the boiling point and freezing point if that person has qualified for level 2.This is so easy-peasy.You can even search on the Google.You will see that me and Ashmi are correct.It is not that you know or not, it is that you should know.And even if you did know, then it is about applying your knowledge at the right place.Also you should know that when we boil water, the water becomes lesser.If you knew both the things then you must have thought that 'B' and 'D' are the same.It happens with me too.I also think the answer should be option 'B'.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
Ashmi and Mohhika are are right . If the person has qualified for level 2 then he / she should know the boiling and freezing point of water . If you don't know the boiling and freezing point of water you can also search it in Google and get some more information about this topic . Then you can clearly see that Me , Mohhnika and Ashmi are correct . If you say that A and B are same , then you are wrong because when water boils some of that water evaporates .

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
Boiling point is 100 Degree Celsius C and D are eliminated and if he heats it for 15 min level should be less than 100 ml so A is eliminated so answer is B Don't you know boiling point and freezing point? Boiling point 100 degree celsius Freezing point 0 degree celsius so easy search on google

Post Your Answer