User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 6

Jenny made the frequency table to show the number of times each vowel was used in the first sentence of several books she had read. Which of the following lists shows the vowels in order of the most used to the least used?



A U, I, E, O, A
B E, I, A, O, U
C A, E, O, I, U
D A, E, I, O, U


Ans 1:

Class : Class 8

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
It is most to least not least to most. So it is C

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer should be C

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
the answer should be C

Ans 6:

Class : Class 8
C is the correct one

Ans 7:

Class : Class 8

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6
C

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6
solution is for next question

Ans 10:

Class : Class 6
It shd be C!!

Ans 11:

Class : Class 7
BRO ITS C

Ans 12:

Class : Class 8

Ans 13:

Class : Class 6

Ans 14:

Class : Class 6

Ans 15:

Class : Class 7
The answer should be C only as it is most to least used

Ans 16:

Class : Class 9
the answer is C as it is from the most used to the least used

Post Your Answer