B What else could it be?
C Think of what you said.
D I'll never talk to you.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
I think option C is correct

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
In my opinion, option (B) should be the correct answer.Based on Ishu's response, I believe that Ashu is 'mature' and not a child, i.e. she is not a person to draw conclusions without giving a friend (here, Ishu) an oppurtunity to express remorse, or to retaliate against the seemingly discourteous behavior (mentioned in the question). The fact that Ishu asks a question (in the third line) to reconfirm her suspicions that she has offended Ashu shows that Ashu's friend(s) expect her to be honest about her feelings and project them in a way they expect. This is certainly not to be expected from a child. Therefore, the childish response of option (D) is safely excluded.While Ashu is not a child, she is certainly not an adult, given the fact that she seemed actually offended by something her friend might have said. Adults recognize other people's mistakes and do not express their feelings as openly as Ashu does. Ashu is not aware of how to help people recognize the negative effects of one's actions, and is as self-centered as most teenagers are. Therefore, I expect Ashu to not respond with option (C), as she would not tell Ishu to 'think about her actions', as this would not directly give her the apology or satisfaction of revenge she desires. Also, she would not provide advice to her friend, because those who do so are called silly and generally not taken seriously. Given that Ashu is self-centered, option (C) can be excluded too.The other options give a rather sharp comeback for Ashu to Ishu's cluelessness of her rudeness. Given that Ashu is probably a teenager, I expect Ashu will go forth with the more insolent option. Option (A) is just a statement. It seems straightforward and not as audacious as a friend might be when he/she is offended. It certainly seems rude, but the hints of quiet sarcasm and insult in option (B) is missing in option (A). Therefore, option (A) is excluded.Thus, by deduction, I opine that option (B) is the most suitable answer. A rhetorical question is one of the literary devices used in persuasion. Here, I believe that Ashu is trying to convince Ishu that she has committed a wrongdoing, therefore the use of literary devices to persuade her that she did so is quite fitting. Additionally, the question seems to show that Ishu should stop asking confirmation for something obvious (rhetorical questions have obvious answers that are generally apparent to everyone), which further seems to advocate that she is a fool for not realizing her mistake.For all these reasons, option (B) should be the correct answers.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
Same because option A is pretty rude

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Both option A and option B can be correct. Both answers are correct so there should be an option where we can tick both of them.

Post Your Answer