User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Choose the correct option to fill in the blank.

I can't _______ this anymore. I'm going home.

Aarm
Bstomach
Cfoot
Dhead


Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
It’s head

Ans 2:

Class :

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
It should be head

Ans 5:

Class : Class 8

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
It should be head or foot but NOT stomach

Ans 7:

Class :
I agree. The answer should be arms.

Ans 8:

Class : Class 7
this is hard . i was told that it was head cuse it means lead a situation

Ans 9:

Class : Class 10
It is not stomach. It will be head

Ans 10:

Class : Class 5
how it is stomach

Ans 11:

Class : Class 5

Ans 12:

Class : Class 10
Just listen to SHORYA

Ans 13:

Class : Class 5
I think it’s Head. Eg. He heads the team. Admin please provide us the answer.

Ans 14:

Class : Class 10
I AGREE 👍 IT IS ARMS

Ans 15:

Class :
This is nuts. When has anyone "stomached" a situation?

Ans 16:

Class : Class 7
Correct ans can be foot but not stomach!

Ans 17:

Class : Class 5
What do you mean by "Stomach it??"

Ans 18:

Class : Class 5

Ans 19:

Class : Class 7
it will be head, just google it

Ans 20:

Class : Class 6
The correct option is **B**: "stomach." The complete sentence would read: "I can't stomach this anymore. I'm going home." The phrase "I can't stomach this anymore" is an idiomatic expression that means someone can no longer tolerate or endure something. In this context, "stomach" is used metaphorically to imply that the person is feeling emotionally or mentally unable to continue dealing with the situation. Other options like **A** "arm," **C** "foot," and **D** "head" wouldn't fit this context because they don't convey the idea of endurance or tolerance in the same idiomatic way. And please do not insult the IEO team by writing rude comments. We should rather learn to accept our mistakes rather than blaming others.

Ans 21:

Class : Class 5
master admin explain the answer please

Ans 22:

Class : Class 5
ieo is a very amazing place to learn english please do not insult it

Ans 23:

Class : Class 10
it is not possible stomach like that doesn't make sense!

Ans 24:

Class : Class 10
IT'S ARMS. SO MAny faults in this paper.

Ans 25:

Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer