User Forum

Subject :NCO    Class : Class 4
Which is most common language used in web designing?

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
As if you are talking about static webpages it is HTML or there are other languages also there like javascript,php,asp,etc but HTML is the basic for all if want to start, start with html,css and javascript as they are known as the basic requirements for web.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
java

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
ANS. IS HTML.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
60% HTML, but the rest 40% is c+, C++, Java, Python, etc.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
html

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
HTML

Post Your Answer