User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 10
What is the name of the substance that gives skin and hair its pigment?

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
MELANIN

Ans 2:

Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair and eyes their color. Dark skinned people have more Melanin in their skin that light skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called Melanocytes. A month back I was facing Hyperpigmentation. It was getting worse and worse day by day. One of my friend recommended to use "Cysteamine Creame". After using it I felt very good. I highly recommend to use it, if anyone having skin pigmentation issue.

Ans 3:

Melanin. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes.There are three basic types of melanin: eumelanin, pheomelanin, and neuromelanin. The most common is eumelanin, of which there are two types—brown eumelanin and black eumelanin. Pheomelanin is a cysteine-containing red polymer of benzothiazine units largely responsible for red hair, among other pigmentation. Neuromelanin is found in the brain, though its function remains obscure.Vitiligo: A Common Cause of Loss of Skin Pigment

Ans 4:

Melanin

Ans 5:

Class : Class 2
MELANIN

Ans 6:

Class : Class 8
The melanin found in the hair follicle determines our hai colour.They are of two types - eumelanin and pheomelanin

Post Your Answer