User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Choose the best response from the options given below :
Haven't you put on weight recently?

A No, there isn't.
B Yes, I did.
C Yes, I have.
D Both (A) and (B).

Question.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B).

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
The correct answer is C

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

Question.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B).

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
I think Option C is the correct answer

Ans 5:

Question.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)

Ans 6:

Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (3)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoDiscuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your commentsAns 3:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 4 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (3)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoDiscuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your commentsAns 3:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 4 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments

Ans 7:

Class : Class 8
It should be b i think the correct answer is b

Ans 8:

Class : Class 2
It will be B as it is past

Ans 9:

Class : Class 7
I think it is B and C

Ans 10:

Class : Class 4
The correct answer is C.

Ans 11:

Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments

Ans 12:

Class : Class 6
It could be b or c

Post Your Answer