User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

A student is given an incomplete circuit diagram as shown here.

He has to draw lines to represent the wires connecting the circuit. His aim is to show that the arrangement will allow the bulb to stay lighted for the longest possible time.
Which one of the following circuits is correctly drawn by the student?

A
B
C
D

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
According to me D is the correct answer

Ans 3:

pls explain how the answer is B

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
D is definitely the correct answer

Ans 5:

Class : Class 8

Ans 6:

According to me D is the correct answer as a wire should be connected from a terminal of a battery to the - terminal of the battery for longer stay of electric circuit, and this rule is satisfied by the circuit shown in option D.

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 8
pls explain how the answer is B

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

Class : Class 10
D is the correct answer.

Ans 12:

according to me D is correct

Ans 13:

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

D

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

pls explain how the answer is bBTW: your answer is correct

Ans 18:

Ans 19:

Answer B is the correct answer as the question specified for the arrangement which will allow the bulb to stay lighted for the longest possible time. Option B is connected as One cell as per the circuit (all connections are in parallel), While Option D is in Series (in case of failure of one cell, the circuit will not work as the current will not pass through the cell)

Ans 20:

Answer is B

Ans 21:

the answer is D

Ans 22:

Ans 23:

Class : Class 3
D is the correct answer

Ans 24:

When a battery is constructed such that all the positive terminal of the cells are connected to a same point and all the negative terminals of the cells are connected to another point then the grouping of cells in this manner is called the Parallel Grouping of cells. The two end terminals of the construct where all the positive and negative terminals of the cells are connected act as the corresponding terminal of the battery.

Post Your Answer