User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Which of the following phase of Moon can be seen in the given situation?

A
B
C
D

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
It is a full moon and I had enough of your mistakes SOF now, I am going to beat you people.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
C

Ans 3:

Class : Class 1
I think that c is correct as the moon is behind the earth , so there will be no light reaching the moon . Thus, it will be new moon .

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
but how?

Ans 6:

Moon will get no sunlight.THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE!!!!!

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7
It is showing C as the answer to this question

Ans 8:

This is wrong i thinkThe answer should be C

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

This is absolutely incorrect. SOF should verify such answers. The question is about the phase of the moon. Even if it is a lunar eclipse it falls on a full moon day. The answer is B

Ans 12:

THE MOON IS NOT STRAIGHT TO THE EARTH. MOON HAS SLIGHT SLANTING REVOLUTION. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE DIFFERENT PHASES OF THE MOON. IF THE MOON IS AT THE POSITION OF..... SUN---EARTH---MOON.......SO THAT WILL BE FULL MOON. FULL MOON IS GIVENN AT OPTION B. SO MOST OF US LIKE ME DID B BUT IT IS SHOWING C AS THE CORRECT ANSWER. BUT AS I THINK THAT EVERYTHING HAS A REASON.1. THE SOLUTION IS THE MEANINGFUL WAY IT IS GOOD. BUT IF YOU OPPOSE THIS, SO 2. THAT THE CHART IS SHOWING THAT....... SUN-----EARTH-----MOON. SO ACCORDING TO THE CHART, IT IS A LUNAR ECLIPSE IN WHICH THE MOON IS COMPLETLY BLACK. SO OPTION C HAS A REASON. SHARE YOUR IDEAS ALSO.

Ans 13:

it is b

Ans 14:

b) IT SHD BE FULLLLLLLLLLLLLL MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!?!??!

Ans 15:

How come it is C ? This is insane!!!

Ans 16:

According to any phases of the moon diagram, a full moon will be behind the Earth. Even lunar eclipse will be on a full moon day . New moons position will be the opposite of a full moon,i.e. between the earth and sun

Ans 17:

Ans 18:

Yes!I checked it on Google!IT IS FULL MOON!!!!!!????

Ans 19:

Full moon occurs when light is spread all over the surface of the moon...but in the picture the moon is blocked by earth and the moon will remain dark.Hence,the answer is (c) new moon

Ans 20:

Ans 21:

It will cause full moon ???

Ans 22:

IT SHOULD NOT BE C! B IS THE RIGHT ANSWER. IF SUN EARTH MOON= FULL MOON. IF SUN MOON EARTH = NEW MOON. .

Ans 23:

if the answer is c, then they would have mentioned that it is a lunar eclipse. so it should be b

Ans 24:

Class : Class 4
only c

Ans 25:

how is this possible

Ans 26:

Class : Class 9
c

Ans 27:

Class : Class 4

Post Your Answer