User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Study the given classification table regarding functions of different body parts. Which of the following can be 'X'?

A Heart
B Small intestine
C Stomach
D Kidney

brain is connected to spinal cord and transmits signals through spinal cord .similarly heart sends blood to lungs for oxygenation and oxygenated blood is returned back to heart .there is no relation of lungs and kidney

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
Heart

Ans 2:

lungs and spinal cords are part of nervous system so lungs and kidney are part of excretory system(lungs dispose co2 from body)

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
D because spinal cord helps brain to control the body.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 3
It will be kidney because lungs give out carbon dioxide as waste.Heart is the wrong answer........

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

i think brain n spinal cord are parts of nervous system whereas kidneys n lungs are part of excretory system,through lungs we inhale o2 n exhale co2,kidneys excrete urines

Ans 8:

Class : Class 5
spinal cord connects every organ to brain an

Ans 9:

Class : Class 8

Ans 10:

I think it should be heart not kidney

Ans 11:

Heart is the correct answer

Ans 12:

Answer is D because both lungs n kidney are in Exetery system

Ans 13:

I thinks it should be heart. As lungs are connected with the heart not kidney.

Ans 14:

the spi

Ans 15:

I think option a is also correct with option d as lungs are in curcularury system system too as the blood first goes to the lungs after the heath and then the body. Lungs also filter air and help us breathe so they are in excretory and resperatory system too. Plese tell how option a hearth is wrong .

Ans 16:

D

Ans 17:

Class : Class 8
i think heart is correct answer. please elaborate, how come kidney is right answer a

Ans 18:

I think both kidneys and hearth are correct. beacause lungs are in respiratory,curculatory and excretory system as they help us to brathe ,make pure blood and also the blood goes from hearth then lungs and then all parts. Plese tell how hearth is wrone.

Post Your Answer