User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 5

The given table shows the height of a new born baby on the first day of every month from March to July.

In which month the height of a baby is increased the most?

AApril
BMay
CJune
DJuly

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
answer should be D

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
yes, answer is C as the height was increased in June, not in July. The measure was taken on June 1st as mentioned. When you will read the question carefully, It will become really simple.Its not arduous at all.

Ans 4:

D is the answer as increase in height in April is 10 cm.,May is 12 cm., June is 11 cm., and July is 13 cm. So, the most increase in height took place in July.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
c is the answer

Ans 6:

It is d because it is wrong in solution

Ans 7:

D is the answer as increase in height in April is 10 cm.,May is 12 cm., June is 11 cm., and July is 13 cm. So, the most increase in height took place in July.

Ans 8:

It is actually c because u should not count the cm in the month but in the before months increasing

Ans 9:

Class : Class 4
well the increase in height took place BETWEEN june and july so pls do explain which one shall i take

Ans 10:

C is the answer I am sure!

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

oh my god. you have posted the easiest question in science olympiad foundation for grade 5 . the ans is july

Ans 13:

What happened to July?

Ans 14:

C

Ans 15:

oh my god. you have posted the easiest question in science olympiad foundation for grade 5 . the ans is july

Ans 16:

if you say that even may can be the answer

Ans 17:

Class : Class 10
If anyone says July is the answer than you have told the wrong answer ,the answer is June

Ans 18:

Class : Class 9
d should be the answer

Ans 19:

If it is taken in the first month then it should be July..........................I think...................

Ans 20:

The answer is D.

Post Your Answer