User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 6

How many pairs of parallel lines are there in the given figure?

A2
B4
C3
D5

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE 2

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8

Ans 2:

yes the answer should be a because in the solution it is written that 2 pair of parallel lines are there and they are saying that the answer is c which has 3pair of parallel lines .now the score of my test is 54/60.The answer should be ( a )option

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6

Ans 4:

God! SOF is making so many mistakes! Now my score is 54. In IEO and NSO also there were a lottttttttttt of mistakes

Ans 5:

Yes ,in the solution it is written only two pairs but in the answer key it is written 3 pairs.Now my score in this test 55/60

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7

Ans 7:

Class : Class 9
There are only 2 PAIRS of line which are parallel

Ans 8:

it is 2 ,,, they are wrong

Ans 9:

Yes in the solution also they are saying there are two pairs of parallel lines There are two pairs of parallel lines

Ans 10:

Class : Class 9

Ans 11:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Answer is 2 BUT SOF why you are showing WRONG?SOF RECORD NO. OF MISTAKES DONE BY YOU! THIS IS WRONG!!!! Answer shown is C but then there are only two parallel lines. SOLUTION CORRECT BUT ANSWER WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S WRONG!

Ans 12:

There are 3 three pairs of parallel lines. One is the smallest line in the figure joining the two lines.

Ans 13:

there are only two parallel lines

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

What you call this is Pagalpanti I am just joking dont take it seriously because I know that this is a public form

Ans 16:

it is showing ans is C but in solution only 2 pairs are shownwhat is this??????????

Ans 17:

There are only 2 pairs of parallel lines in the given figure

Ans 18:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!

Ans 19:

there are only two parallel lines

Ans 20:

OF COURSE 2 PAIRSEASY PEASY