User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Select the incorrect option out of the following.

A Cows and buffaloes have their food in a similar manner as the goat.
B Lions and wolves have their food in a similar manner as a hyena.
C Butterflies and mosquitoes have their food in a similar manner as a leech.
D None of these

why this is none of these ?Lions and wolves catch their prey but hyena eats the flesh of the animals that are already dead

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
D

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6

Ans 3:

Correct answer is B

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
Answer is B because hyena is a scavenger, others are carnivores

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
I think right answer will be B as hyena is a scavenger but others are carnivores

Ans 8:

Class : Class 3
answer is d !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ans 9:

Class : Class 5
I think it is C becuse mosquitoes andleeches suck blood but a butterfly such nectar. Or it can be B.

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

The correct ans is D

Ans 12:

I think ans B as Hyena is a scavenger and others are predators...

Ans 13:

Class : Class 1

Ans 14:

I think B is the correct answer because mosquitos and leeches suck blood that they get from humans and animals but butterflies eat nectar that they get from plants

Ans 15:

The answer is option (d) becausei) cows , buffaloes and goats have their food in the same manner called chewing the cud.ii) Lions , wolves and hyena have their food in the same manner called tearing the flesh.iii) Butterflies, mosquitoes and leeches have their food in the same manner called sucking the food.Hence the correct answer is option (d)

Post Your Answer