User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

In which of the following arrangements of electrical circuits will the bulb(s) glow the brightest, assuming that all the bulbs and dry cells are identical?

A
B
C
D

WHY???

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
agreed

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
I think it should be A because if you calculate and divide equally then you see that in opt C each bulb gets only power of one and a half dry cell, however in opt A the bulb gets the power of two dry cells. Please rectify SOF

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7

Ans 4:

Option A is Correct

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

This should be A...Agree with Shourya

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Yes. Same with Shourya. Pls clarify it SOF. I think correct answer is opt A.

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

Yes even I agree with Shourya, answer is A. SOF why are you not giving solution for this test? There is no solution for any question

Ans 11:

Yes even I agree with Shourya, answer is A means it is A only. SOF why are you not giving solution for this test? This is Grade 6 NSO Mock Test 5 plz resolve this no solution part. There is no solution for ANY question! Forum is for resolving our doubts, right! Then why you aren't resolving them?

Ans 12:

Yes. the answer should be A. i agree with sourya.

Ans 13:

In option A, the cells are not in the arrangement and the bulb receives current from only one cell

Ans 14:

Yes. The answer should be option A, I agree with Shourya

Ans 15:

It should be C because the ratio of A is that 1 bulb is getting 2 sources, meaning it is 1:2 while in C the ratio is 2:3, and 2 third is bigger than 1 half

Ans 16:

Post Your Answer