User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
Rahul was very hungry. He was willing to eat some sandwiches. He decided that a sub-sandwich was the only thing that could satisfy his intense hunger, so he went to the local sub shop just down the street. This place was nice, because they knew him by name.
The worker called out his name and said hello when he walked through the door. When the door bells chimed and shut behind him, Rahul smiled and settled into the line, staring at the menu board. There were a lot of choices, and the smell of cheeses and herb breads already had his mouth watering.
When it was his turn, he chose the bread first, having considered his choices while he waited. "I'll take a super 12 inch with Italian herb and cheese bread."
The worker pulled the bread from the warmer, then masterfully sliced and prepared the extra-long loaf of tasty bread. "What sort of cheese would you like?"
"I want the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses mixed together," Rahul decided. Those were layered on carefully, alternating as they were spaced out along the sandwich bread. "Toast that for me, if you would."
The worker nodded, grabbed a toaster platter, shovelled the sandwich on there, and then placed it in the toaster oven. A press of a button and a few moments later, it was ready. It came out hot and steaming, with the bread edges turned a nice crusty brown, and the cheese melted and gooey. "What veggies and sauces will we be putting for this sandwich, Rahul?"
"I want everything except pickles and extra tomatoes," Rahul answered. He watched hungrily as the lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers, spinach, olives, and red peppers were spread across the sandwich. Now it was time for sauces. "I'll take the spicy mayo and a touch of southwest sauce. Finish it with oregano, and some black pepper."
"You're going all out today." The worker said, following the directions carefully. When the sandwich was finished, he packed all the toppings in carefully so it could be cut into thirds. Then he wrapped it in waxed paper and slid it into a paper bag. "Would you like any chips or drinks?" Rahul shook his head. "No, thank you; I just need the sandwich."
The worker nodded, punched a few buttons on the cash register and announced, "That'll be ₹ 85."
Rahul paid with ₹ 100, and collected his change. Then he waved and headed out to the car for his first bite of the huge sandwich. It tasted just as good as it had smelled and looked. It hit the spot.

Which vegetable does Rahul not want on his sandwich?

ALettuce
BPickles
CTomatoes
DOnions

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
rahul wanted both

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
he does not want pickles,he wanted tamatoes but few

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8