User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Which of the following adaptations are shown by kangaroo rats?
(i) They possess blubber to insulate body.
(ii) They need to drink lot of water and breathe at a slow rate to conserve water.
(iii) They excrete very concentrated urine.
(iv) They undergo aestivation to cope with heat.

A (iii) and (iv) only
B (i), (iii) and (iv) only
C (ii), (iii) and (iv) only
D (ii) and (iii) only

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
would'nt the answer be c ?because kangaroo rats consume water in very limited wayand slow their metablic rate.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
ANS MUST BE Opt C

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c it should be c

Ans 5:

I have one thing to say the answer is C

Ans 6:

Class : Class 1
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 7:

no, I changed my answer there is a misconception that camels drink less water.A camel's water intake varies according to his environment, his exertion level, and the amount of fat in his hump. A thirsty camel can drink more than 30 gallons of water in less than 15 minutes. 1.1 A typical camel can drink 200 liters (53 gallons) of water in three minutes. they drink a lot of water but can also go a long time without drinking water...hope it helps

Ans 8:

Class : Class 8
I think the answer should be c .

Post Your Answer