User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Select the correct statement out of the following.

A Sandy soil needs regular addition of fertilisers as it holds a large amount of water.
B Loamy soil has good qualities of both sandy and clayey soil and thus is most suitable for pottery.
C Clayey soil develops cracks in hot weather causing harm to the roots of plants, thus is not suited for agriculture.
D The water holding capacity is highest in clayey soil and lowest in loamy soil.

Loamy soil is a mixture of sand and clay , which is suitable for growing plants . So, option (B) is also correct

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
but as given in the options it says that loamy soil is perfect for pottery which is false . Thus the correct answer is option C.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
Nice question

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
as loamy soil is a mixture of clayey and sandy soil, it holds the right amount of air and water both and it is best suitable for pottery. Thus both the answers B and C should be correct.

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C although I did answer as B.I understood that the correct answer is the when I read the solution

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ans 9:

Class : Class 7
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!

Ans 10:

Class : Class 3
but as given in the options it says that loamy soil is perfect for pottery which is false . Thus the correct answer is option C.

Ans 11:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ans 12:

Class : Class 8
Only C is correct it is showing in explanation also.

Post Your Answer