User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Four rods of equal length and thickness but of different materials are coated with wax in the same manner. They are fixed to a trough containing hot water. The given diagram illustrates what happens to the wax on each rod after five minutes.

What can you conclude from the given diagram?
(i) The aluminium rod conducts heat better than the brass rod.
(ii) The aluminium rod conducts heat better than the copper rod.
(iii) The glass rod conducts heat better than the copper rod.
(iv) The wax on the copper rod melts faster than the wax on the brass rod.

A (i) and (iv)
B (ii) and (iii)
C (i), (ii) and (iii)
D (ii), (iii) and (iv)

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
I too agree with you .It's B and not A

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
It must be 'B' not 'A'

Ans 3:

ACCORDING TO ME THE CORRECT ANSWER IS B , FIRST WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE PICTURE AND THEN ANSWER

Ans 4:

it cannot be as you have said because the wax is dripping from the glass rod whereas on the copper rod, it is as it was first placed. And they will not give us a diagram if they are going to ask something not related to it.So, the answer must be B and not A.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 8
It is A

Ans 6:

Class : Class 7
OK

Ans 7:

Class : Class 3
the wax has been applied all over the rod. copper has the least amount of wax on it. So it is the best conductor of heat whereas the glass rod has the most amount of wax thus it is the weakest conductor of heat.Thus,the option "A" is the correct answer

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ans 10:

Class : Class 7
The answer is 'a' because the rods are fully coated with wax, those rods which have less wax are good conductors because the wax melted and fell from it.

Ans 11:

Sorry for giving the wrong information. At the beginning even I thought the answer was B.If you click the solution button, it says that since the copper rod has the least amount of wax on it, it is the better conductor as all the other wax on it has melted and fell down. That is why the answer is A not B

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

Class : Class 8
b is the answer

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

why is everyone talking about wax and copper it is a question about statements and conductivity like bruh what

Post Your Answer