User Forum

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 5
THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE WORKSHEETS ARE IN DASHBOARD BUT ITS NOT THERE

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Me too, When I checked it was not there. How?

Ans 2:

Class : Class 10
where

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
yes it is there in the dashboard. I was having a problem before. but after few days I observed the dashboard page and I found all my worksheets there.

Ans 4:

yes it is there in the dashboard. I was having a problem before. but after few days I observed the dashboard page and I found all my worksheets there.

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

Yes it is not

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

Post Your Answer